Look What Thoughts Will Do

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
robert adams
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Look What Thoughts Will Do

Postby robert adams » Sat Jun 19, 2004 3:57 am

There seems to be a lump in my throat;
It wasn't there before.

Before I thought of you.

Isn't that strange, a tear;
It wasn't there a moment ago.

The moment before I thought of you.

My heart is pounding so fast;
just all of a sudden.

When I suddenly thought of you.

Look what thoughts can do;
when not expected.

I expect it will happen again.

When I think of you.

robert adams
Write about it, then Get over it!

boomersint

Beautiful Site & Great Poems

Postby boomersint » Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:06 am

Postby Guest » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:01 am

Return to “Lost Love”